Water Heater Including Tankless and Standard in Stockbridge, Peachtree City, McDonough and All Surrounding Areas
Hot water is a basic necessity that everyone needs for bathing, washing clothes and many other daily activities. For households with small children or elderly residents, a broken water heater can create a health and safety emergency.
Water Heater Problems
Fortunately, water heaters usually provide multiple warning signs before they actually break down. Here the most common problems our service technicians encounter every day:
- Total lack of hot water
- Brown or rust-colored water
- Luke warm or fluctuating water temperature
- Rumbling and popping noises
- Sulfur or rotten egg smell
- Water heater leaks
- Screeching, whining or grinding sounds
Water heater problems often result from a faulty circuit breaker or broken high-temperature cutoff switch. Tepid water is usually caused by a cracked dip tube inside the tank. A bad pressure relief valve or faulty thermostat can create scalding water. If your water is excessively hot, it’s important to call a professional technician immediately.
A leaking water heater should be disconnected from its power or fuel source and then drained if possible. Water leaks worsen over time and may cause property damage if left unaddressed. If your water heater is leaking, call us for 24/7 emergency service, and we’ll help you quickly resolve the problem.
Water Heater Installation
If you have an old or obsolete water heater, it may be time to consider installing a new energy efficient model. Your new water heater should produce a sufficient amount of hot water to satisfy your family’s needs during peak demand. Here are the two basic types of water heaters:
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters have been popular for decades in Europe and Southeast Asia where space is at a premium. Tankless units have a very low profile since they don’t need a storage tank. The water is only heated when it’s actually being used, so energy isn’t wasted reheating water sitting in a tank all day when no one is home. The capacity of a tankless unit is critical, so ask one of our consultants to help you calculate your peak gallons-per-minute requirements.
- Traditional Tank: Everyone is probably familiar with conventional water heaters that have either gas or electric heating elements. When the water temperature falls under a preset level, the unit turns on to reheat the water. You can calculate the capacity of a water heater by looking at its “first-hour rating,” which gives you the unit’s BTU output relative to the size of the tank. Efficiency is measured by the Energy Factor (EF) rating. The higher the EF number, the more efficient it is.
Complete Water Heater Services
A water heater should always be installed and serviced by a trained professional. The technicians at Jones Climate Control can evaluate your current water heater and provide options, like a new Rinnai water heater, that will save you some cash and provide abundant hot water for your whole family.
Jones Climate Control is a family-owned heating and cooling company that consistently puts its customers first. We treat each customer as they want to be treated, putting honesty and integrity at the forefront of everything we do. We provide a 10-year warranty on parts and 2-year warranty on labor. Every installation comes with a 1-year service plan. We are very competitive on price. Evening and weekend estimates and appointments are available.